CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By attending an event at ICC Sydney you acknowledge your role in adhering to the COVID-19 Safety Plan. For the safety of all guests, we ask that you follow the guidance of ICC Sydney's COVID-19 Safety Plan, and follow the instructions of our staff.
We ask that you do not attend the event if you:
- Are currently exhibiting any respiratory symptoms (including but not limited to a cough or shortness of breath), sore throat, fatigue, loss of small or taste, a runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting or loss of appetite.
- Have had close contact with a confirmed or probably case of COVID-19 during the past 14 days.
- Have lived in or travelled through a COVID-19 hotspot.
Due to enhanced security procedures, the following items will not
be permitted on entry.
- Backpacks of any kind or size
- Personal bags (clutch) or purses larger than (H)30cm x (W)30cm x (D)15cm
- Food or beverages or any bottles of any type
- Professional cameras (with detachable lenses/larger than pocket size), selfie-sticks and large umbrellas
- Items on the Prohibited Items list.
Click here to see the full conditions of entry.
*Event times are subject to change.