Chris Rock – World Tour 2022
Saturday 13 August 2022.
Legendary comedian Chris Rock makes his highly anticipated return to Australia! His first tour in five years, World Tour 2022 will see him head to Aware Super Theatre on Saturday 13 August 2022.
Lauded by peers and critics alike, Chris Rock is one of our generation’s strongest comedic voices. With a career spanning more than three decades, he has enjoyed ongoing success in both film and television as a comedian, actor, writer, producer, and director.
The reviews from his last visit to Australia in 2017 were unanimously glowing, the Sydney Morning Herald said “Rock, right now, is unequivocally the world's best stand-up and there's simply no substitute for capturing this genius in the flesh” – ★★★★★
Rock has won four Emmy Awards and three Grammy Awards, is a New York Times best-selling author, and his hit television series Everybody Hates Chris is still one of the highest-rated syndicated shows in the world.
His most recent stand-up special Total Blackout: The Tamborine Extended Cut is currently streaming on Netflix.
If you are offended by harsh language, stereotypes, misanthropy, unfiltered observations on race, gender and politics then stay home!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PHONE-FREE EVENT
- No mobile phones, smart watches, cameras or recording devices will be allowed at the venue.
- Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in YONDR® pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the show.
- Guests maintain possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access their phones at designated YONDR® unlocking stations in the lobby.
- Cameras and other recording devices will not be allowed into the venue and should be left at home.
- Mobile ticket delivery options will not be available for this event.
- All guests are encouraged to arrive with physical tickets in hand to ensure a smooth entry process.
- Anyone caught with a mobile phone in the venue will be immediately ejected.
- We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.